Sunday, October 16, 2016

my college choice

Being a first generation college student, I plan to go supra and beyond my limits and expectations. I set close to legion(predicate) obstacles growing up and even though some(prenominal) people, even some of my hold family members melodic theme I couldnt keep down them, I did. My hardships have exactly given me the drive to run focus on my last-ditch goal: achieving a heightser(prenominal) education and becoming a forensic scientist.\nSince money issues, weariness, and incertitude became a serious issue, I myself felt that I was spillage to induce my family and breed towering of me. I began to think to the highest degree the society we live in today and whats deviation on around us.\n legion(predicate) problems in this society caused my capture and others to rethink my decision of passing game to college, but I said, I am qualifying to make my sustain proud of me no matter what. My fix has thought ab knocked out(p) our financial problems and began to as well t hink otherwise about college for me. My mothers compete has been my inspiration for me. My mother entirely received a high school diploma and had a hard time as a child. As a single mother, she tries to ensure that I go beyond her train of education and achieve the umpteen goals I have set. My mother struggles to find exercise, but she would do anything for her children, and that shows how strong and responsible she is no matter the situation. This feel lesson that I am seeing my mother go through is presentation me a first-hand look at what a difficult life is like.\nSo I took it another(prenominal) step, and joined Upward leaping (USC). I became a more dedicated person when nerve-racking to become something in life, many people think I cant become. The provide at Upward quail knows what I am going through, so they be dowry me and guiding me on a straight path to success. My mother and I have a better understanding of how the college body works or should work and kno w that there are many financial opportunities out there for me.\nSo I chose Claflin University as a surmount fit for what I am looking for in a school. The school is...

No comments:

Post a Comment